1 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
2 tbsp sugar
6 tbsp. unsalted butter, melted
zest of 2 lemons
2 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
4 tsp fresh lemon juice
2 tsp pure vanilla extract
2 cups heavy cream
1 cup raspberries
1 cup strawberries
1 cup blueberries or blackberries
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Butter the bottom and sides of the tart pan. Line bottom of tart pan with parchment paper, too.
- In a medium bowl, mix together melted butter, graham cracker crumbs and 2 tbsp of sugar.
- Press mixture evenly in a 10 inch tart pan across the bottom and up the sides. (I learned this trick from another blogger, use a small shot glass to help pack the crust easily.)
- Bake crust for 5-8 minutes. Set aside to cool.
- In a medium bowl, using a whisk attachment, whip heavy cream until stiff peaks form. Set aside in the fridge..
- In a separate large bowl, mix together the lemon zest and sugar until it becomes moist and fragrant. Add cream cheese, beat with an electric mixer until smooth.
- Fold in whipped topping until well blended.
- Spoon the filling evenly into the crust. Smooth top using a spatula.
- Top with berries and
- Chill for at least 2 hours before serving, overnight is best.
- Garnish with a sprig of fresh mint.
|Summer Berry Mini Tarts|