1 9 oz. Angel Food Cake, cut into 1/2 inch-thick slices
1 bar (8 oz.) cream cheese, room temperature
1 pint whipping cream
1/3 + 2 tbs. granulated sugar
2 pints Blueberries
1 lb. Strawberries, divide
1 6 oz. tray Raspberries (optional)
- Using a whisk attachment, beat cream cheese and sugar on high speed until lightened.
- Adjust speed to medium speed and gradually add whipping cream in a heavy stream,
- continue beating until light and airy (it should be medium soft whipped cream).
- Arrange the cake pieces at the bottom of your serving dish.
- Spoon the cream cheese mixture over the cake.
- Top with Blueberries, spoon cream cheese mixture on top of berries.
- Repeat layering but this time add raspberries and half of the strawberries.
- Finish it off by arranging berries in a beautiful and neat pattern.
- Cover and Refrigerate for at least an hour before serving.
You can substitute angel food cake with pound cake if you wish. You will need 2.
You can substitute raspberries with fresh strawberries, just add another pint to your list.