3 cups Chex Rice Cereal
3 cups Chex Corn Cereal
3/4 bag of (13 oz. size) Caramels
( or 2/3 bag (11 oz. size) Caramel Bits )
2 tbsp. butter
2 tbsp. milk
1/2 cup chocolate chips
- Line baking sheet with parchment or wax paper. Set aside.
- Mix cereal in a large bowl.
- Place caramels, butter and milk in a separate medium microwavable bowl.
- Microwave uncovered on High for about 2-3 minutes, stirring after each minute.
- Pour over cereal, and gently stir until cereal is coated.
- Microwave for 1 minute, and gently stir until cereal is evenly coated with the caramel mixture.
- Spread on the prepared baking sheet to cool.
- In a small microwavable bowl, Microwave chocolate chips uncovered on High for about 1 minute or until chocolate is smooth.
- Dip fork on the melted chocolate and drizzle over snack.
- Refrigerate until set. Break into pieces. Store in an airtight container.