You can use your own cupcake and brownie recipes,
but since I don't have enough time,
I am doing it the easy way.
There's nothing wrong with using boxed mix,
even Giada de Laurentiis does. ;)
Things you will need for the Mummy Cupcakes:
- cupcake liners
- box of cake mix, (follow baking instructions)
- mummy cake decorating kit (follow assembly instructions)
Things you will need for the Brownie Pops:
- a box of Brownie Mix
- Halloween Sprinkles
- 1 cup of chocolate chips
- 1/2 tsp. safflower oil
- Line baking sheet with wax or parchment paper. set aside.
- Have the kids cut the brownies to their preferred shape or scoop brownie and roll into balls.
- Place chocolate chips and oil in a microwave safe bowl. Heat for 1 minute, stir until completely smooth. You can use a double boiler if preferred.
- Dip brownie balls or squares into the melted chocolate.
- Insert lollipop stick.
- Place on the prepared baking sheet, refrigerate until chocolate has set.
- Transfer to a serving plate and serve.
|Vampires Bloody Treat|
- Follow mixing istructions at the back of the box.
- Pour mix into plastic cups.
- Add fresh cranberry on a cocktail stick for garnish (optional).