- In the food processor pulse graham crackers until fine crumbs form.
- Transfer to a bowl. Set aside.
- In a microwave-safe bowl, melt chocolate chips for 1 min., stir until smooth.
- Dip each marshmallow halfway into the melted chocolate.
- Then dip into the graham cracker crumbs.
- Insert a pretzel stick when done.
- Set the coated marshmallow on a baking sheet (line with wax paper), repeat process for the remaining marshmallows.
- Let stand at room temperature until chocolate sets, about an hour.
You can choose to thin your melted chocolate chips with a 1 tsp of shortening.
DO NOT USE anything else such as butter, milk, oil or heavy cream, this will make your chocolate "fudgy", and will make your melted chocolate undippable.
It is better to use nothing at all.
You can use the thicker pretzel sticks especially when serving it to the kids, they don't break easily.