1 cup all-purpose flour
1 tsp ground Saigon Cinnamon
1/2 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp baking soda
1/2 tsp fine sea salt
1 stick butter, room temperature
1/2 cup sugar
1/2 cup light brown sugar
1 large egg
1/2 tsp pure vanilla extract
2 cups old fashioned oats
1 cup dried cranberries
1 cup White Chocolate (I prefer Lindt), cut into 1/4 inch chunks
- Preheat oven at 350F.
- Line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper or silicone baking liners.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together flour, cinnamon, baking powder, baking soda, and salt.
- In an electric stand mixer, fitted with a paddle attachment, beat sugar and butter until fluffy.
- Add the egg and vanilla, beat until smooth.
- Gradually add the flour mixture.
- Add oats, chocolate chunks, and cranberries.
- Scoop 6 round molds of dough with a large cookie scoop, arrange evenly apart in each sheet.
- Flatten the tops slightly.
- Bake for about 13-15 minutes or until cookies are golden on the edges.
- Transfer cookies on a cooling rack, let cool before serving.
- Eggs should be at room temperature.
- Consistency of dough will be stiff.
- Yield: 12 cookies