And I have an abundance of garlic,
my husband bought a large bag full of garlic.
So, I need to use it before it goes bad.
This can be serve as an appetizer as well.
- In a bowl, mix together garlic, dill or rosemary, and olive oil.
- Add shrimps, coat shrimps with mixture well.
- Season with salt and freshly ground pepper.
- Cover with plastic wrap, let it marinate for an hour or 2 in the refrigerator.
- After marinating, thread 4 pcs of shrimp in a bamboo skewer.
- Heat grill, grill shrimps 2 minutes per side or until cook through.
- Place shrimp on a plate, serve with garlic rice.
- Garnish with a sprig of dill or rosemary.