and harvested bananas to give to her.
because they all raid my kitchen.
1 tsp salt
1 tbsp pure vanilla extract
- Preheat Oven to 325 F.
- Line 18 muffin cups with muffin/cupcake paper liners.
- In a medium bowl, add the first 6 dry ingredients, whisk to blend.
- In a separate large bowl, add sugar, oil and eggs, beat to blend.
- Stir in mashed Bananas. Mix well.
- Add all dry ingredients, stir until blended.
- With an ice cream scoop, divide batter among the prepared muffin cups.
- Bake the muffins on the middle rack for about 25 minutes or until top is golden brown.
- Transfer to a rack and cool.
- Muffins may be eaten warm or cooled competely.