2 tbsp cooking oil
2 inch piece ginger, minced
2 cloves , minced garlic
1 lb ground chicken
1 8 oz can water chestnuts, drained and minced
1/2 cup straw mushrooms, drained and minced
5 tbsp Hoisin Sauce
1 green bell pepper, minced
1 red bell pepper, minced
2 tbsp chopped green onions
Butter or iceberg lettuce
Rice noodle, deep fry to puff
- Drizzle cooking oil into a wok or saute pan in medium-high heat.
- Stir fry ginger, garlic and ground chicken until golden brown.
- Add water chestnuts and mushrooms, stir fry for about 2 minutes.
- Add Hoisin sauce, stir for another a minute.
- Stir in peppers and green onions, take out from heat.
- Transfer in a serving dish.
- Spoon over lettuce.
- Top with Puffed rice noodles.
- And add more hoisin sauce if prefered.
Serve with more Hoisin sauce on the side for those who wants more sauce.