|WARNING!!!! Dangerously Addicting.|
- In large saucepan (non-stick preferably) melt butter over low heat.
- Add chocolate chips, stir until melted and completely blended with butter.
- Add marshmallows and stir until completely melted. Remove from heat.
- Add Cocoa Puffs cereal. Stir until well coated.
- Using buttered spatula evenly press mixture into 13 x 9 x 2-inch pan coated with cooking spray. Cool. Cut into 1 1/2-inch x 3 inch rectangular shape.
- Or Evenly press mixture in cookie cutters. You can also free form your bar, make sure you tightly press puffs together.
- Place 3 oz chocolate chips in a heatproof bowl and place over a saucepan of simmering water. Add remaining chocolate chips and stir with wooden spoon until completely melted.
- Taking one cocoa puff bar at a time, dip the bottom side of each bar covering about a 1/3 of the bottom.
- Best if served the same day.
- Always use fresh marshmallows.
- 1 jar (7 oz.) marshmallow crème can be substituted for marshmallows.
- I don't recommend using diet, reduced calorie or tub margarine.
- Why fill instead of cutting cocoa puffs, I like the cocoa puffs to remain its round shape on the edges.
- Cocoa Puff Bars can be stored up to two days at room temperature in airtight container. But I bet you nohing will be left to store. ;)