School is here,
If you have a good recipe for pesto sauce, you can always make it ahead of time.
You can freeze Pesto for up to 3 months.
- In a large pan, sautee garlic, and sausage in both olive oil and the oil from the sun-dried tomatoes, brown in medium high heat. Crumble sausage well.
- Add white wine, simmer until reduce by half.
- Add sun-dried tomatoes. Cooked for another minute.
- Season with freshly ground pepper.
- Remove from heat, add cooked thin spaghetti, Pesto sauce and crushed pepper .
- Toss to coat.
- Top with parmesan cheese.