that I fry a dish.
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- Line cookie sheet with parchment paper or silicone baking mat.
- In a bowl, combine flour, salt, and baking soda. Whisk to combine.
- In a separate large bowl, in a medium speed of an electric mixer, beat butter, sugar, cocoa, eggs, and vanilla until creamy.
- Gradually stir in the flour mixture until combined.
- Stir in chocolate chips, chopped chocolate bar, and nuts (optional).
- Drop a tablespoonful on your lined cookie sheet.
- Bake for 10-12 mins. cool slightly, transfer to a wire rack to completely cool.
- No need to use an electric mixer if you don't have one. A simple sturdy whisk is good enough.
- Almonds or Pecans can be added in substitute for walnuts.