while I can still get them in the market.
and are known to be a member of the black-eyed peas family.
of my String beans with Pancetta and Almonds.
A filipino adobo is not the same as the Mexican Adobo.
The base for a Filipino adobo
is coconut vinegar, garlic, and soy sauce.
- In a wok, saute onion and garlic on medium high heat.
- Add pork or beef, continue to stir until brown.
- Add soy sauce, vinegar and water. Lower heat to medium low. Cover and bring to boil.
- Add long beans. Cover. Cook for another 10 minutes or until beans are tender.
- Season with freshly ground pepper.
- Serve hot with rice.