No person is perfect
but for us she was just perfect ... the Best Mom ever.
- In a medium bowl, pour milk, add the gelatin over, and mix. Let stand for 5 minutes to soften the gelatin.
- Turn stove to medium heat, in a medium saucepan, add the cream, chocolate chips, sugar, and salt. Stir, until the sugar dissolves, about 3 more minutes.
- Turn to low heat.
- Pour sugar and gelatin mixture to saucepan, stir unti gelatin dissolves.
- Remove from heat and let cool slightly. Pour mixture into ramekins or wine glasses dividing equally.
- Cover top with plastic wrap, and refrigerate.
- Chill until set, at least 6 hours and up to 2 days.
- To unmold, carefully run a knife around the panna cotta, put plate on top of mold and carefully invert.
- Top with berries and garnish with mint leaves.