and school clothes,
and of course, the never ending errands.
2 tbsp flour
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
For the fruit
- In a large bowl, whisk lemon juice and flour until smooth.
- Mix in nutmeg, cinnamon, and brown sugar.
- Add the sliced peaches, gently toss until fruit is well coated with the spice and sugar mixture.
- Pour fruit in ramekins or pie pan.
- In a food processor, add flour, oats, sugars, cinnamon, nutmeg, and salt.
- Pulse until mixed.
- Add butter and pulse until butter is the size of peas.
- Generously sprinkle crumble over the fruit mixture.
- Bake for 40-45 minutes. Cool for 5 minutes.
- Serve with vanilla ice cream.
- For easy clean-up, put ramekins on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Serves 4-5