grocery budget is doubled because I have to feed the pack of wolves
that come visit and play with my daughter,
electricity bills and water bills are sky high.
My prayers were finally answered, he got back Sunday at 2 a.m.
found frozen pasta sauce that I had made a week ago, and some chicken breast.
- In a medium bowl, mix ricotta, chopped baby spinach, and beaten egg.
- with a very sharp knife, butter fly chicken breast, do not cut all the way through the meat.
- Put chicken breast in between 2 plastic wraps. Then with the flat side of your meat tenderizer, take out all your frustrations, and pound the crap out of the chicken until it flattens.
- on one end of the flattened chicken breast, put a dolop of spinach and ricotta mixture.
- roll and transfer on a baking dish
- Pour pasta sauce over chicken
- Cover baking dish with aluminum foil.
- Bake at 350° F for 40 - 50 mins or until juices run clear.
- 5 minutes before timer goes off, sprinkle shredded mozarella on top of chicken and cook until cheese is melted.
- Serve with pasta.
- with this dish you have an OPTION of frying the chicken until a bit brown (about 2-3 mins on each side) before baking it. Baking time would be lesser.