Saturday, July 14, 2012
One Lovely Blog Award
Despite the crazy week it's been, I got one great consolation. Another award!!!
Thank you Ellen B. Cookery for the nomination.
You are one awesome blogger friend!
The rules of this are as follows:
1. Link back to whoever nominated you.
2. Write 11 random facts about yourself.
3. Nominate 11 bloggers.
11 Random Facts:
1. I grew up in a city, but our home looked like a farm, we had farm animals in our property, lots of fruit trees, and a fishpond full of tilapias.
2. My husband wants to live in the city and I would like to live on a farm.
3. I am counting the days 'til my husband retires and we can just head back home to the Philippines and live in a beautiful island.
4. I grew up eating grilled seafood for breakfast with rice, and of course dippped in coconut vinegar and soy sauce.
5. I was very indecisive with what I wanted in College, I enrolled as a Mass Communication major, I even passed the entrance exams for Architecture and Engineering.
6. I eat unripe mangoes and jicama for snacks.
7. I miss Los Angeles sooooooo much!
8. I miss the variety of great restaurants in Los Angeles.
9. I love avocado smoothie, and avocado ice cream. (Will blog about it soon)
10. I love a lot of ice on my juice & pop.
11. l love my fruits chilled.