1 cup mango puree, (pureed from 2-3 mangoes)
- Butter and sprinkle flour on the bottom of tart pan, to avoid tart from sticking.
- In a medium bowl, mix together melted butter, graham cracker crumbs and sugar. In a tart pan transfer mixture and firmly press into sides and bottom of the pan to form a crust layer. Chill in the refrigerator until ready to use.
- Set stove to medium heat. In a medium saucepan, heat milk to simmering.
- In a bowl, cream sugar and yolks. Then add cornstarch , and whisk well until mixture is smooth.
- Gradually pour half of the simmering milk into mixture while constantly whisking. Blend well.
- Pour mixture into remaining milk in saucepan and cook, to prevent from lumping, whisk constantly, until mixture boils and thickens. Let boil for a minute.
- Remove from heat; stir in butter, lime zest and lime juice.
- Transfer custard to a bowl, cover mixture's surface directly with plastic wrap to prevent skin from forming, and chill for at an 1 hour.
- When custard has chilled for an hour, add cream cheese and mix until well blended. You can use a food processor if you wish or just whisk by hand.
- Spread mango puree first, covering the base of tart crust.
- Spoon custard over top, spread evenly.
- Thinly slice mango flesh, and arrange on top of pastry custard.
- Place kiwi slices in center.
- you can choose to put glaze over the your tart
- If you want to make it glossy and not affect the taste, you can use an unflavored gelatin, follow instructions on the box, and pour over entire tart and let it set for a few hours.