1 cup mango puree, (pureed from 2-3 mangoes)
- Butter and sprinkle flour on the bottom of tart pan, to avoid tart from sticking.
- In a medium bowl, mix together melted butter, graham cracker crumbs and sugar. In a tart pan transfer mixture and firmly press into sides and bottom of the pan to form a crust layer. Chill in the refrigerator until ready to use.
- Set stove to medium heat. In a medium saucepan, heat milk to simmering.
- In a bowl, cream sugar and yolks. Then add cornstarch , and whisk well until mixture is smooth.
- Gradually pour half of the simmering milk into mixture while constantly whisking. Blend well.
- Pour mixture into remaining milk in saucepan and cook, to prevent from lumping, whisk constantly, until mixture boils and thickens. Let boil for a minute.
- Remove from heat; stir in butter, lime zest and lime juice.
- Transfer custard to a bowl, cover mixture's surface directly with plastic wrap to prevent skin from forming, and chill for at an 1 hour.
- When custard has chilled for an hour, add cream cheese and mix until well blended. You can use a food processor if you wish or just whisk by hand.
- Spread mango puree first, covering the base of tart crust.
- Spoon custard over top, spread evenly.
- Thinly slice mango flesh, and arrange on top of pastry custard.
- Place kiwi slices in center.
- you can choose to put glaze over the your tart
- If you want to make it glossy, top with unflavored gelatin to not affect the taste, follow instructions on the box, and pour over entire tart and let it set for a few hours.