1 pint grape tomatoes (substitute with any other tomatoes diced)
1 cup diced English/Hothouse cucumber
1 red bell pepper, chopped
1 green bell pepper, chopped
3/4 cup Kalamata olives
1-1/2 cups diced or crumbled feta cheese
3/4 cup balsamic vinegar
2 tsp Italian dried seasoning
- In a large bowl combine olive oil, balsamic vinegar, italian seasoning, and salt. Whisk to combine. If you have a salad shaker the better.
- In a another large bowl, combine cooked pasta, tomatoes, cucumber, red onions, bell peppers, green onions, olives, feta cheese and banana peppers.
- Divide dressing into 2, saving 1/2 in the refrigerator .
- Toss the pasta salad with the rest of the dressing until fully coated.
- Cover, and keep refrigerated overnight.
- Before serving, toss the salad with the remaining dressing.