|Mini Espresso Panna Cotta|
- In a medium non-stick saucepan , pour milk, add the gelatin over, and mix. Let stand for 5 minutes to soften the gelatin. Turn stove to medium heat and stir for 2 minutes just until the gelatin dissolves, but the milk does not boil. Turn to low heat.
- Add the cream, espresso powder, sugar, and salt. Stir, until the sugar dissolves, about 3 more minutes.
- Remove from heat and let cool slightly. Pour mixture into 4 martini glasses or 4 coffee cups, dividing equally.
- Cover and refrigerate. Chill until set, at least 6 hours and up to 2 days.
- When ready to serve, top with whipped topping and sprinkle with chocolate shavings.
- Best to shave the chocolate blocks when soft, so make sure its room temperature or you can microwave it for 10 secs to soften for easy curling. Use a vegetable peeler on the chocolate blocks to create about 2 tbsp each of the white and dark chocolate shavings