1 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
2 tbsp sugar
6 tbsp unsalted butter, melted
zest on 4 lemons
2 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
4 tsp fresh lemon juice
2 tsp pure vanilla extract
2 (8 oz.) tub frozen whipped topping, thawed
2 cups fresh raspberries, slightly mashed with a fork
- In a medium bowl, mix together melted butter, graham cracker crumbs and 2 tbsp of sugar.
- In individual serving dishes, evenly divide the crumbs and press into the bottoms of the dishes to form a crust layer.
- In a large bowl, mix together the lemon zest and sugar until it becomes moist and fragrant. Add cream cheese, beat with an electric mixer until smooth.
- Fold in whipped topping until well blended, then fold in mashed raspberries.
- In a large pastry piping bag (you can use a large ziploc bag snipping one corner), pipe or spoon the filling evenly into individual serving dishes. Put the individual serving dishes in a large tray and cover with plastic wrap. Chill for at least 2 hours before serving, overnight is best.
- Garnish with a sprig of fresh mint and raspberries.
- If you want to use fresh whipped cream see recipe for Summer Berry Tart.